West Cornwall Dog Training Centre
Based on the outskirts of St Just, but within easy reach of the shops and other amenitites the town has to offer, our training centre in St Just is set up specifically to meet the needs of our clients.
We have 2 acres of fenced and gated paddocks which are ideal for various training activities:
- Different surfaces and environments - paths, driveway, wild areas, cut areas which can all help in building your training.
- Fenced off areas for sectioning off training activities - dogs or people can be kept physically separate, areas suitable for recall or dog introductions.
- Fun equipment - equipment such as tunnels and jumps which can be integrated in to some fun training for your dog.
- Plus we have public footpaths from the property ...
- And the town just a short stroll away which is great for practising road walking (and some coffee and cake after your session!)
Parking is off road and private, and can be completely away from anyone else meaning most reactive dogs can be very comfortable with the environment. Parking is on grass accessible most, but sometimes not all of the year, dependent on weather. We don't have toilets, but there are public toilets in the town a short walk away located at the Lafrowda Car Park.
For directions to West Cornwall Dog Training Centre, TR19 7HA click here