Travel Costs for Home and Location Visits
Home and Location Visits
Where I can I am putting a ‘day out’ in the diary at least once a week, often twice. I try to put one weekday and one weekend day apart from some weeks where I am away either on holidays or on a course. I may be able to add in extra days as the season proceeds. Please ask for details.
For locations further afield, 1/2 day appointments are recommended. Please see individual service pages for more information on costs and options.
Living in Cornwall means that travel costs to come to you (or a location of your choice) are not as simple as mileage – you can be a few miles away and take a long time to travel, or vice versa. So travel costs are based around a formula taking into account both travel time and distance. For ease, I have divided the county (and a bit further) up in to postcodes with costs as follows:
- Zone 1 - TR17, TR18, TR19, TR20, TR26, TR27 – no additional charges
- Zone 2 - TR13, TR14, TR15, TR16 + £10 per visit
- Zone 3 - TR1, TR3, TR4, TR5, TR6, TR10, TR11, TR12 + £20 per visit
- Zone 4 - TR2, TR7, TR8, TR9 + £30 per visit
- Zone 5 - PL25, PL26, PL30, PL31, PL27, PL28 + £40 per visit
- Zone 6 - PL24, PL22 + £50 per visit
- Zone 7 - PL13, PL23, PL32, PL33, PL34, PL35, PL29 + £60 per visit.
½ day appointments = full cost.
Special journey appointments for just you = full cost.
Where I can do another appointment when out in a similar area = ½ cost.
Please ask for more details when booking your appointment.
If your postcode is not on the list, let me know and I can work out a cost for you.