IF THIS IS SHOWING CALLBACK FORM PLEASE CALL 07815 167247 TO BOOK ON - THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES AT THE MOMENT, BUT WE WILL TRY TO FIT YOU IN.
Puppy Club is a fun activity session to help in training your dog.
Weekly class at 10am on Saturdays in St Just, paid 5 weeks in advance. If a date is not highlighted, it may not be available - do call feel free to call and we will see if we can fit you in.
Held outdoors, so a 'real-world' environment, the class is based around building your relationship with our dog with lots of fun activities built in. It can be an ideal supplement to other training or socialisation classes.
- A rolling start so you can join as soon as your puppy is ready and we have space - see calendar above.
- You pay for attendance in 5 week blocks and continue until you are ready to move on to another class.
- All breeds of vaccinated puppies can attend (if you have a dog that has not completed vaccinations, but would like to join, please call Carolyn to discuss).
Sessions last approximately 45 minutes. Each week we have a theme and there will be a mixture of different activities throughout the weeks you attend. The class will include a bit of training, socialisation, confidence work, games and an opportunity to ask questions and get advice on the specific issues that you are having as your puppy grows up.
- Manners - polite greetings with humans and dogs, how to be calm and happy being handled.
- Out and about - walking on a lead, groundwork for focus, social walks through fields and footpaths.
- Confidence - puppy agility, a fun equipment course set up for your puppy to build their balance, self-confidence and body awareness.
- Off lead reliability - games for building the foundations of coming back when called and off lead reliability, body language and what is appropriate play when off lead.
- Mental activity - scent work, puppy tracking, games and lots of activities mentally tire your puppy.
Plus each week we have some fun equipment to work with - hula hoops, tunnels, low seasaws and balance boards and lots more to help build confidence and co-ordination.
Suitable for puppies up to around 6/7 months old, sometimes older depedning on the puppy. If your dog has any behavioural issues around other dogs, please call before booking.
The class is held outdoors so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Full details of what to bring with you will be supplied in your confirmation email once you have booked.
HOW TO BOOK
Choose your 5 weeks on the calendar above by clicking on the available dates. Ideally you choose 5 weeks in a row, but if you are away for a week then just miss that one out and pick the next week.
In the drop down box click the time you will be attending.
Click on BOOK NOW and follow the on screen instructions for payment - if you register with us your details will be available for you to book future courses.
Cost is £40 for 5 x 45 minute sessions. Please see terms and conditions for further information.