Are you wondering what to do about your puppy’s problem behaviour during lockdown? Do you need some help now?
Due to the current lockdown I am unable to do in-person appointments unless there is a welfare need. However there is so much that I can do to help to at least smooth the way until we can get to meet.
The main purpose of a Puppy Problem Solving Session is to give you some strategies to manage your dog’s behaviour until we can address the issue in full.
The sorts of problems this is suitable for are:
- Puppy mouthing and biting
- Toilet training
- Multi-dog households adapting to puppy
- Children adapting to puppy
- Night-time and sleep.
A Puppy Problem Solving Session usually goes like this:
Why choose me?
- A free of charge 15 minute call just to check this is the best route for you.
- Book your Puppy Problem Solving session which will be 90 minutes and take place on an online platform.
- I send you a form to fill in which you sent back at least 24 hours before your appointment to allow me to review it in advance and work out any strategies. Plus you will be asked to send me some relevant videos of your dog (as agreed at our call) for review at least 24 hours before our session.
- We do our session where will talk about:
- The problem behaviour
- Your short and long term goals.
- Rebalancing any aspects of your puppy'’s life that are out of balance.
- Management strategies.
- Relevant training
- Next steps.
- I will send through a summary report with details of the issues we have discussed, goals, tactics and next steps, along with access to any resources I feel would be helpful for you.
- Depending on the issue, from there we might do some further online support sessions, or agree to continue working together once we are out of lockdown. Or it may be that the session is enough to get you on the right track.
- Support sessions will be online until lockdown eases, and then can be in person.
My sessions definately won't be the cheapest around, but the expertise of an experienced trainer and behaviour counsellor can be invaluable in getting your unruly puppy back on track. It is good to get help from someone qualified in behaviour with a vast amount of experience - I have worked with thousands of puppies over the years. I offer practical and non-judgmental advice. I know how to put in emergency procedures, preventative measures, solve problems, and prevent problems from escalating.
The earlier we address any issues the better. My advice would be - don’t wait for the problem to get worse. There is usually a lot I can do to help. And if you need help, ensure you get it from the right place and from someone who can follow through with either online or in person sessions.
That’s all there is to it.
To book your session call 07815 167247 or email [email protected]