Behaviour consultations can help you with your dog with a variety of issues.
This package is appropriate for :
Aggression and reactivity:
dog to human aggression, guarding of resources.
: noise, shadow chasing, repetitive behaviours
: of places, cars, dogs, people, general anxiety.
Hyperactivity and over arousal:
predatory chasing, in house pet relationships
For the following issues please take the links below:
: hyper attachment, separation - see our Separation Anxiety Consultations here
Please speak to Carolyn on 07815 167247 before booking to ensure that you are buying the right package.
My standard Behaviour Consultation
for general behaviour issues is £210. Each case is different, but generally the steps in a behavioural consultation are usually after payment of your deposit:
- History Form: I will send you a form to fill in so that I can gather the full history of your case
- Vet Form: For most cases getting vet records will be part of the process as behaviour problems may arise both directly and indirectly because of concurrent or previous medical issues.
- Phone / Online Consultation: A 60 minute phone or online conversation follows to fill in any gaps in the form, talk through your goals and to help formulate our plan.
- Further Information: We may need to gather further information at this stage such as video or diary records of behaviour. I may at this stage send you some training to do, control and management to put in place, or some changes to try with your dog.
By this point we will have goals outlined and I will have started to formulate a plan for you. The balance of your consultation fee is payable before the practical sessions.
Practical Training Sessions and Wrtten Plan
- Consultation: Up to two hour practical session to work with your dog. This may be in your home (this will be online for the forseeable future), at our location, or at an agreed location, depending on the case.
- Written Plan: You are encouraged to make your own notes, but you will receive a written plan on what we discussed at our practical session and any supporting documentation, videos taken on the day, pre-prepared video links etc.
- Follow up Session: Practical follow up session of up to 90 minutes to check any control and management protocols, review progress with your training plan and resolve any glitches, and to agree any support sessions. Again, this may be in your home (this will be online for the forseeable future), at our location, or at an agreed location, depending on the case.
Additional Training Support Sessions are available after the follow up session to help you and your dog reach any agreed goals. This can be particularly relevant for longer term and reactivity problems. These can be used as 1 hour sesssions or longer.
- 1 hour support session - £40
- 2 hours of support sessions - £75
- 3 hours of support sessions - £110
- 4 hours of support sessions - £145
- 5 hours of support sessions - £180
- 10 hours of support sessions - £350
NEXT STEPS - to start the process, email [email protected]
or call Carolyn on 01736 788747 or 07815 167247, or register and pay your deposit using the BOOK NOW button above.