PLEASE USE THIS PAGE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A CHAT ABOUT YOUR DOG. CLICK ON THE REQUEST CALLBACK FORM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED HELP WITH. Further information about what I offer is below.
Behaviour consultations can help you with your dog with a variety of issues including:
Aggression and reactivity:
dog to human aggression, dog to dog aggression, guarding of resources.
: hyper attachment, separation.
: noise, shadow chasing, repetitive behaviours - see our Separation Anxiety Consultations here
: of places, cars, dogs, people, general anxiety.
Hyperactivity and over arousal:
predatory chasing, in house pet relationships
Please speak to Carolyn on 07815 167247 before booking to ensure that you are buying the right package.
My standard Behaviour Consultation
is £210. Each case is different, but generally the steps in a behavioural consultation are usually:
Pay your deposit of £80 and arrange Consultation date. We are happy to visit you at home, or to an agreed location depending on the needs of the case. There is no charge for travel within 10 miles of Hayle, anything over 10 miles will be charged at 45p per mile as per normal business practice.
- History Form: I will send you a form to fill in so that I can gather the full history of your case and a vet referral form so that I can communicate with your vet as necessary.
- Phone Consultation: A 30 minute phone conversation follows to fill in any gaps in the form, or sometimes a short meet and greet, depending on the case.
- Further Information: We may need to gather further information at this stage such as video or diary records of behaviour. I may at this stage send you some training to do, control and management to put in place, or some changes to try with your dog.
By this point I should have a good idea of what is going on with your dog, we will have goals outlined and I will have started to formulate a plan for you.
The balance of your consultation fee is payable before the practical sessions.
Practical Training Sessions and Report
- Consultation: Up to three hour practical session to work with your dog. This may be in your home, at our location, or at an agreed location, depending on the case.
- Report: Written report on what we discussed at our practical session and any supporting documentation, videos taken on the day, etc.
- Follow up Session: Practical follow up session of up to two hours to check any control and management protocols, review progress with your training plan and resolve any glitches, and to agree any support sessions.
- Update Report: As relevant to your case and suggestions for next steps.
Additional Training Support Sessions are available after the follow up session to help you and your dog reach any agreed goals. This can be particularly relevant for longer term and reactivity problems. These can be used as 1 hour sesssions or longer.
- 1 hour support session - £40
- 2 hours of support sessions - £75
- 3 hours of support sessions - £110
- 4 hours of support sessions - £145
- 5 hours of support sessions - £180
NEXT STEPS - to start the process, email [email protected]
or call Carolyn on 01736 788747 or 07815 167247, or register and pay your deposit using the BOOK NOW button above.