Please speak to Carolyn on 07815 167247 before booking to ensure that you are buying the right package.
Behaviour consultations can help you with your dog with a variety of issues including:
Aggression and reactivity:
dog to human aggression, dog to dog aggression, guarding of resources.
: hyper attachment, separation.
: noise, shadow chasing, repetitive behaviours,
: of places, cars, dogs, people, general anxiety.
Hyperactivity and over arousal:
predatory chasing, in house pet relationships
My standard Behaviour Consultation
is £210 and includes:
- History review
- Telephone consult / in person meet and greet as appropriate
- Up to four hours of practical work, sometimes in one session, but usually will be split in to two sessions depending on the needs of the case
- Written report
The steps in a behavioural consultation are usually:
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT SESSIONS
- Pay your deposit of £80
- We will then send you a form to fill in so that we can gather the full history of your case and a vet referral form so that we can communicate with your vet as necessary.
- A 30 to 45 minute phone conversation follows to fill in any gaps in the form, or sometimes a short meet and greet, depending on the case. We may need to gather further information at this stage such as vet records.
- Arrange consultation date and pay the balance of your consultation fee. We are happy to visit you at home, or to an agreed location. There is no charge for travel within 10 miles of Hayle, anything over 10 miles will be charged at 45p per mile as per normal business practice.
- Two to three hour practical session to work with your dog. This may be in your home, at our location, or at an agreed location, depending on the case.
- Written report on what we discussed at our practical session and any supporting documentation.
- Practical follow up session of one to two hours to check any control and management protocols, review progress with your training plan and resolve any glitches, and to agree any support sessions.
- Update as relevant to written report.
are available after the follow up session to help you and your dog reach any agreed goals. This can be particularly relevant for longer term and reactivity problems. These can be used as 1 hour sesssions or longer.
- 1 hour support session - £40
- 2 hours of support sessions - £75
- 3 hours of support sessions - £110
- 4 hours of support sessions - £145
- 5 hours of support sessions - £180
NEXT STEPS - to start the process, email [email protected]
or call Carolyn on 01736 788747 or 07815 167247, or register and pay your deposit using the BOOK NOW button above.